2012年11月16日星期五

cheap beats by dre ful and sign of rule

But big week Emperor Wu Shi's portrait every moment remind I this is the pretty girl to teach special rites the spot, I am the leading role here. "Baby feels very mysterious?In fact and first all of the Zus is do like this, have no what, some problems, in a short while I will give you the explanation of", the Zi dream touches me of the head say. I answered, "I am certainly getting more curious, I teach to the whole pretty girl all curious, always feel that oneself is dreaming, that do we connect down now how to do?", I anxiously ask her. "Your all curious will get answer in the tonight, now our beginning formal of Xie Zu's rite, each time the religious leader of the generation practice Mei female heart through ex- have to carry on thanking Zu rite.It is said that, Sung Dynasty have a religious leader have never pressed this rules to do, men and women religious leader double the double go off accidentally to go into evil die.So, the later successor has no 1 to dare to challenge this kind of authority.Therefore, whether we believe the mysterious meaning that its inside contains, but really have no necessity to take the life practices it, besides also the milli- is nonsense", the Zi dream says to me very in earnest. "H'm, I feel also yes, does that connect down?"I really want to know how to carry on thanking Zu rite. "Come, you press my standard to do, I before do, you behind follow all right, don't do amiss, knew?", Say,cheap beats by dre, the Zi dream pulled me to her behind. Zi Meng explained for a while and said, "this Zu the rite is the rules that Qin Ling's old nun signs, in fact she is to according to the rite that ancient big ministers see an emperor, three do obeisance nine Kous to turn into since then of, but have a few places different, we this three do obeisance nine before the Kou, give first Wu Ze the sky is fragrant, pray, again the Kou do obeisance;Does obeisance in the Kou of in the process, men and women's religious leader wants to turn round to mean in the pretty girl to teach to are already husband and wife, can go the husband and wife's matter, a little bit do obeisance the meaning of world in them towards doing obeisance, ;Finally, the Kou does obeisance to complete, 2 people want to drink to hand over joys water, not wine, because cocktail party disorderly, easily take place accident.It is said that, go three to do obeisance nine Kous are Qin Ling old nun for begging for Wu Ze Tian of joyful and sign of rules, certainly we also have no from research, Xie Zu's rite mostly be so" I was just thinking, this old nun's still standing will come to matter of, no wonder that Wu Ze Tian that kind of the cruel woman incredibly also stay her to live.Press the history the top describes of Wu Ze Tian's personality, do into Mei to her female heart through so severe fighting skill return immortalization, have already calculated miracle, estimated to is an old nun to flatter to clap well, I think like this. "Listen to clear?Baby, you do with me!", The Zi dream is long she long of the skirt is one Liao, the double knee knelt down, I also followed into once the underground kneel, then, her facing is martial once the portrait in day do obeisance, I also shine on to do, connect did obeisance three to do obeisance, again turned the body to come over, a pair of beautiful Mous deep feeling ground looking at me and says, two of us do obeisance with each other!I ordered to nod, deep feeling ground dynasty she kept on doing obeisance. Will whole three do obeisance nine Kou the big gift go to finish, we all stood, the Zi dream is from the stool at the side of desk top end two already ready to of small cup, then, all full ascend one glass water, she passes a to me, "the baby finishes drinking this glass water, the rite teaching from the pretty girl up speaks, the elder sister formally became your person". I shivered to answer to come over, the mood was very excited, the Zi dream end this sentence, make my feeling difficult self-made, I hurriedly start to carry cup and carry the hand of cup with Zi dream to quaff in one gulp a glass water after crossing, the Zi dream full of silently conveyed tendernessly sees me also quaff in one gulp after finishing drinking. We put back cup original place, I anxiously ask Zi dream, "connect down?". The Zi dream awkward and shily says that"connect down, the elder sister was your person, you arrive inside in the room with elder sister" says, I and the Zi dream arrived at this to let for many times me to almost become positive room in advance.Tell the truth, on entering this building, I all all over have been already excited. But when I swept to see room inside after, I still is greatly ate surprised, the room inside also puts on all sides full joss-stick and candle, and the surroundingses of bed all round full joss-stick and candle!The candle then has been already sparked, the abnormality that the atmosphere in the room set off of romance and sweet.On the bed a pure bed sheet to a tee spreads in the top, besides which, other what also have no, the Zi dream also all pulls a curtain up, the sky didn't°yet be dark, but this special room got into in advance like the dark night of daytime. "Baby, your cellular phone shut down, moreover, you pulled out telephone line for the elder sister" finishes saying, I saw her also shut down own cellular phone. I feel the atmosphere of the spot immediately ambiguity get up, breath is also aggravating, I hurriedly adjusted own emotion for a while, profoundly absorbed tone, again vomited out. See Zi dream again, the facial expression gradually changes rosily, she the deep feeling ground looking at me, finally, she talked,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, "the baby embrace elder sister to go to bed quickly, the elder sister can't waited for", the Zi dream Zhan Li ground says to me and sees to Zi dream have been being thinking that matter, she collapsed quickly. After receiving this exciting information, I walk to come forward to go to in quick time and blocked a waist to embrace Zi dream, listen to Zi dream of groaned for a while, have already awkward and shily lived my neck building. I step over just in burning the stool of candle, slightly putting the Zi dream to a bed, the Zi dream beautiful Mou closes tightly and infatuate with at my deep feeling in. "Zi dream, connects down how should I do?I foolishly kneel in her flank and bends this waist to smile to looking at her to ask. ", Baby, sorry, I too concussion, I forgot to tell you the step" says, the Zi dream was red face to sit. "Baby, we light joss-stick first all now up, is a bed on all sides of, hurry", I and Zi dream a person's pickeding up a candle have already lighted all joss-stick. Zi dream immediately after explained, "joss-stick ability pure heart, cultivate mental poise.sandalwood joss-stick smoked have already helped to relax spirit, decompression and counteract evil force spirit in the town;The jasmine smoked joss-stick then has already helped to raise breath way function, the help fallen asleep, solution suffer from insomnia a problem;The lilac joss-stick is smoked to then have already helped to get rid of a gnat to exterminate insects, purify effects like air,etc, so practices Mei female heart through we usually prepare quite a few to grow joss-stick of, the purpose is to want to create a good environment of". ", Is this reason, see to the ancients more intelligent than us of", I smile to say to the Zi dream. "In the continuous development, society's person will be more and more intelligent of, like, other matters we didn't say, our beginning!", You don't also say, after sparking these joss-stick, I feel that my own desire descended a lot, the heart also calmed down a lot. "The baby connects down, you take off pants to drill my dress skirt inside" says, the Zi dream uprising lifted dress skirt and waited I to went in,beats by dre uk! I was one cat waist, drilled into, on going in, I feel the spirit blood is vacillating, I saw the underwear of the Zi dream sex appeal and the small pants of white ask for she, the fiery shape wraps up extremely stirring, my small brothers Teng of stand, I swallowed saliva, the breath is once again urgent, I hurriedly eyeThe Zhang Xia plays the  Xiang ⅲ Xin Yu silk Gao Ta  Ji thief Song Lyu Chu?"The baby , now, there are two kinds of choices, you come to choose!Is the first, your forerunner go into the elder sister's body inside, then we start practicing and do till certain time then you can Xie.But this way contains a condition, two of us can control, not ability Xie of too early, otherwise, we will fail.Is the second, we practice first, the capability soon reach of time, you get into the elder sister's body again, we can arbitrarily do, you to choose!But the elder sister wants to tell you, the elder sister soon cannot helped but", I listen to of, the Zi dream really must think too much. "Zi dream, I choose the first, I now will you, I wanted to suppress to die", I almost am shivering to say to the Zi dream. "Baby, that you still wait what, you chase the elder sister's underwear, the pantses all quickly took off!The elder sisters all wanted to die you, the elder sister wore this body dress skirt inconvenient take off of"the Zi dream anxiously entreat to me. "Okay, I take off for you" finishes saying, I sat down, the handle knob stretched Zi dream of small pretty in the waist, hold tight the elastic tape of her pants a picked down, be when I see furry private parts of Zi dream my hearts all want to jump out, my dead vigorously swallowed to vomit Mo, I shivered to stretch out hands to push aside her bushy grass cluster, found out the lead long dream my soul to round of thin sew, I the ground of Zhan Li mouth kiss go up, use tongue will from was thin and sew of in pry open, a short moment, thin sew become two slices of flower petal, inside very red flower bud immediately bloom open. The Zi dream sent out a scream, !Then Gong next the waist is by hand put out strength ground to press down my head and said, "baby, I can not stand, I lie down, and you come in!".Finish saying, don't wait I to answer as well, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论