2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk se travelers and vis

In fact, Guyana duke suffers from of the disease is really an incurable sickness to the medical level in nowadays.However I have a way to cure good he.I think that if can use life span that city exchanges at least a decade, believe that Guyana duke will definitely take pleasure in very much."
I am to envy orchid servant very much, he astronomy geography is omniscient.Only canning exchange a city with his medical skill was too really a stick.I order orchid servant, this matter hands over to him with full powers processing.Can asleep feel on the whole today, if isn't an orchid servant, that I probably and as several as Allah card nights all could not sleep.The status that the half dream half comes to descends me in a dazely another time to think:Hereafter definitely not ability again literally brag.
In the evening, I have a dream.In the dream, the ministers in the house together drink to chat with me.When Joe uses that kind of again the fanatical look in the eyes hope me, suddenly think of Joe is already me but sacrifice, hence I yell, then wake up with a start from the in a dream.
It is foolish to sit to recall the situation in the dream on the bed.Is these days of to come, I have been hoping earnestly to own more great power.The Yi Li gave me up because of motherland and objectively said, that because I can not provide the help that she hopes for her.So I want to become stronger and own strong to be good enough to protect nearby each person's strength!To want to attain a purpose like that need to own a strong troops who completely are obeyed orders to me at least.But only a count, which afraid is the high level silver that pluses evil Wu Shuang Xiu knight, evil lead private's identity, also far far not enough.For attaining this purpose, which afraid use bloody means, I am also regardless the sacrifice!
Suddenly think of a matter, I painfully lie bed once up.Now my change still because of the Yi Li.Why arrived now, can I still keepning not forgetting her?!



Chapter 8



All of spirit, manikin and mankind are the allieses of absolute being clans in the absolute being evil war, while the allies of evil clan only have a monster person and demon.1,400 passed by, mankind still with monster the person is very difficult to blend, but then get along with with spirit and manikin quite good.In the mankind's city, occasionally see spirit and manikin.Each manikin is an all excellent blacksmith, they win of the metal products created by anyone be all rated as an exquisite article;But spirit clan then naturally of bow and arrow hand, they are the companions of troops and favorite mercenary soldier.But the spirit another let the reason that the mankind like then the spirits are all very beautiful.The life span of the spirit and manikin is all very long, the spirit can live for 500 years on the average, while the manikin can live for 800 years on the average.But correspond of, their fertility rates are all very low.The amount of spirit and manikin original few, and they win of majority of and only wish ideas live in own clansmen, so although the common run of people knows to exist spirit and manikin in the world,usually has never seen 1 as well during a lifetime.
-《Mountain sea through.Race article 》
The orchid servant left to come back four days later.Duke in Guyana he tells me, about will in three days sand silk that second ownership alienates in me.
These four days I loiter about everywhere and contained more understand to sand silk that second city at sand silk that second city.Tell the truth, my still really fancying sand silk now that is getting more second.Sand silk that second city scale than my Er man the city still have to be big, and more prosperous.Because it is a harbor trade city, compare with an inland nature in the city more flourishing.Most make me happy of is sand silk that second city own good natural deep water harbor, the development prospect of this city obviously compares my Er man greatly get many.
I Er the man is to fill Si the second largest city, usually can see traveler and visit a purine poet.But the grandfather like to listen to those travelers and visit purine poet speaks the story of way, so usually just come in their count mansion.I from small have already listenned to they discuss a far apart story, as a result the life of dream trip.Among the nobility some people love a trip, even the individual person entrusts the territory to the trust of minister in the house, oneself steps on travelling journey alone.Once looked forward to this kind of life as well in childhood, see now, this kind of life at last carried out.
My territory is placed in a war in disorder in, returning to has to fight a war.It is a doesn't matter to beat to fight me to pour, the young man vigor is booming, become heroic desire to make each young men the dream head for battlefield.But I after become high level silver knight and evil lead a private, haven't made a show of on the battlefield.It is many to unfortunately fill now Si Lang Zuo.Section Ni Ao.I don't want to return to again to fill Si-at least would not like to face now.The sand silk that will soon get is that second city, also is not likely to be my permanence of marriage.The choice of Yi Li makes was full of in my heart unwilling, hide in the sand silk that second city Gua to reside whole life really too difficult imagination.Sand silk that is second because of geographic of relation, sailor compare farmer and handicraft the operator is many, develop navy is a correct choice.But want to defeat Ni in England, I have to own enough strong army.Besides with the navy whom a city constitutes, anyway also impossible mutually match with navy of nation.
The Allah card knows that the orchid servant came back,beats by dre uk, hence the fart Dian fart Dian ground runs to my building.
"The lord is male, did sand silk that second city ownership get?"
I slowly answer."May.Then three days empress can get a formal document."
"!"The Allah card amusedly shouts loudly a , his hands are emphatically held boxing-like in shape, point stanzas to all deliver white.If isn't frightened at main the male in front lose an instrument, think necessarily the Allah card will definitely greatly spring up now.He hopes my look in the eyes suddenly similar to Joe's look in the eyes, seem to be very fanatical.
After doing a deep breathing, the Allah card went a gift to me, then respectfullly polite respectfully backed to go out.
At Allah card heart in, I may be the person of ability of absolute being who owns.
Wry smile, it is an orchid servant to in fact own the person of divine ability, only I am lucky, the orchid servant is my servant.For how the orchid servant complete this highly difficult task a bit curious, hence inquire detailed process to the orchid servant.
"Host, I go to a ducal mansion and pleased out close upon death duke ……"
I interrupt the description of orchid servant, "do not agree after anyone?"
The orchid servant craftiness smiles, "host, that passes by you to agree.The host order this origin of matter, I come to handle.All of my behaviors are standards according to the host's behavior morals but carry on."
I pick eyebrow, "etc., are all of your behaviors to take my morals standard as a basis?Why?"
"There isn't any absolute morals standard in the world.Probably some people think a certain affair is correct, while some persons then think that matter not right;Probably see to is a moral matter, but lead a segment for time today but the meeting be thought to is immoral.My behavior standard Article 11 is:Take the host's morals standard as is his/her own morals standard."
Luckily the orchid servant is the servant that became me.If he becomes a certain be full of fanaticism to the wars and like the servant of person who carry on the massacre, with the ability of the orchid servant, that world can really disorderly set.
"You immediately after say."
"After inviting Guyana duke a ducal mansion, I spend to repress the condition of duke for three days.Original Guyana duke has already lost the ability of taking care of ~ for oneself and even could not say words, can lie on the bed first-class dead.After first step handles, he has been able to ask for help of walking stick uprising, the thinking ability and speech all resumes.Then I tell him, I can cure of his terminal disease completely, body condition after curing of, don't have an accident again live all right for a decade.Certainly, I request him not to declare the reason of this matter toward the external world.Seize his property because I know to watch by the host's morals and take advantage o other people's heavy disease after all isn't a business of honour.He thought for livelong day and finally agreed that the ownership of sand silk that second city alienates to you.However just can formally hand over after three days because of the problems like document procedure,etc."
If the Ni king of England suddenly has acute heavy disease good.The regrettable orchid servant isn't willing to hurt deluxe intelligence living creature, otherwise with his ability, can definitely polish off a Ni king of England or think a way to make him living a heavy disease.
The Allah card was full of intense emotion ground to wait for for three days, the ownership of sand silk that second city alienated to finally and formally announce Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论