2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre uk y cannot lead of I

There is way that lead.Lyu Bu is really depressed, he almost didn't save a food, this winter, he leads very wretchedly.Afterwards, when we discuss this winter together, Lyu Bu once sighed in sorrow:The taste of hunger is too suffered, he of so rob Liu have of Xu Zhou, unexpectedly is afraid again lead this kind of hunger of day, this is me have never thought of.Certainly, he knew that I hold for Cao of those eight words after, punished me to invite him to drink three wines like sky,etcs.This is the empress words.
The Cao held a cook to lead endless winter, Lyu Bu's day not lead, but the pottery Qian once had no cook, he is getting iller in the worry.Liu has at one so-called public noise of shouting in, be last Xu Zhou's state herding, start shameless of put on a show.But after I get the news that he rises to allow Xu Zhou Mu, the first viewpoint be:I definitely opportunity to seek, like a meeting meeting he.I want him also understand sooner or later"a blessing in disguise, how know disaster blessing?"Of truth.
Yuan Shao indeed as expected will write threat to believe, have no actual action.Again say, he is really busy and Mr. Sun Zan rob site.This year, male Sun Zan's iron the heart want the headache of Yuan Shao and started on one's own initiative to hope a cantonal attack.The Yuan Shao on the other hand and actively meets challenge to battle and on the other hand send own son Yuan Tan take the offensive male Sun Zan under charge farmland the green state of the Kai.All the way the Yuan great commander Tan's soldier Gao wins victory song, within more than a years, beat next greater half green state boundary.But male Sun Zan at and Yuan Shao of to war in, have never had one silk cheapness, basically is successively retreat.And, he sows of bad result at 195 yearends in make him taste, the national minority of You state inshore outside is allied to put together, choose by acclamation Yan soft is a leader, rise in revolt to resist Mr. Sun Zan, and with the troops and horses of Yuan Shao together, a connect ten battles, male Sun Zan who beat directly returns to easy city, from now on, again don't come out an easy city.
These intelligence report and my know to add together, held to delineate the whole northern situation for Cao very clearly, also determined the decision that he stabilizes Yan state first.After two months, I left Zhen city and had already had no affair that I want to do here.Male Sun Zan's circumstances is far from good, I didn't also see elder brother Yun's name in all newses, my heart not from ground tightly get up.Although know that he shoulded don't occupy, can I still keep worrying.I am going an easy city, see can bring back an elder brother this time.When I want to leave, but the news of the North Sea makes me rush through into life light.Is depressed!
Wear the cool idea of early spring, I again set out.In fact, in these more than two months in, I unexpectedly had one silk penitence, regretting doesn't should rush about everywhere like this and stay really good at the felling of home!Want the day like this still has many years, I wry smile.In fact, I by myself is have a bitterness could not say, the Cao holds them to all think my one heart holds for the sake of the Cao, for the sake of the business of world unification, and then have who know, I is in fact also a kind of ego protection like this.I am after all a women!Along with horary of passage, female characteristic will more and more obvious, I again conceal of good, everyone gets along with long, always have incautious of time, in case of expose, can come apart at the seam.Waiting until the world general situation has been already settled and say again.
All the way, I also at notice to fight in disorder in of Yan state.Now, although directly control in the Cao to hold hand in of still only three cities, can these three cities at the right moment present triangle and pour is repair with each other.Lyu Bu their souths withdraw, make those person who bends with the winds some some frighten into inaction, they frightened Lyu Bu thoroughly hurt, Cao's holding victory would make reprisals;Again afraid in case of Lyu Bu beat back again, they don't try to please as well.Plus natural calamity, lacking of food, these people's day is really sad.Arriving now is exactly the day of temporary shortage, these people attended to not up belligerent both parties any further, what person here make decision doesn't matters all, because of, the persons all have to be famished and otherly still have what can fear.I looking at these, is also helpless to shake head.
Arrive at green state of inshore, is also an one dismay.Yuan vehemence Tan roaringly killed to come over, the farmland Kai canned not get helping of male Sun Zan and early supported not to live.The person, who flees for life, is more and more, cans see drag along people whom the son takes a female everywhere on the boulevard, the prospects is really wretched.I am also helpless ah, run into those really cannot lead of, I also can give relief to 1:00.Is simply to point out them to walk to Chiang-Nan, how there be all good friends with some!At least, next year, Sun Ce beats descend river east, how can a little more steady.
Return to life light, but I got a fright, life light town people how so many?See tube Hai, I quickly ask him:"Is this what is the row?I feel this a few months, the life light town people increased 100%."
Take care of Hai Hey Hey to smile:"Childe, here like ah!We are here under the childe's arrangement, the everyone day leads all goodly, surrounding homeless person knew and all came over.You come back at the right moment, these affair my don't know how to do it."I pour.....
Hope city in the city outside of crowd, I am desire to cry have no tears!Don't accept, cant not bear to heart;Accept, this life light after all was a small place, how did I settle this many people?At the beginning is elder brother Yu how to do?To, divide a processing.Settle everyone to the outside city to go, settle toward the direction of the seaside.According to elder brother Yu's way, I also successfully and nearly 200,000 of flowed a people to settle down.The land area of life light extended a lot a while.Is alas, bitterness, don't think to be famous all not become.However, Hey, the county in nowadays makes is take care of Hai also.
But, take care of Hai just to say in front of me:"Childe, this county makes I true don't know how to do it, still the childe does!Say again, I want to train water soldier and have no time.Besides, you said, water soldier base is a secret, can not expose, so, I still don't like in the life light!"I....Have nothing to say.
Sent to walk tube Hai, I hope the sky stunned:Come down how to do?See, I had to give here up, my affirmation wanted to run of, stay, miserably.BE programing after two days, at my threaten and bribe under, finally let and my old soldier:Li Ta promises to be this county to make, anyway he also did so long pharmacy servant and was a temporary county to make still quite good.
Arranged to like the affair of life light, I went to water soldier base.Qin Yong and those 500 crack troopses handed over to Qin Li.Qin Li comes back from the north and ran a , he also knew my current business circumstance.Not the Kui is a business expert hand, very short time inside, he has already completely got into a role, I also trusted.Now, all incomes in the pharmacy, I can throw in a water soldier of go to in the construction.These three years, the Cao holds but has never brought up to want the request of military payroll to me, I have never said as well the profitses of my business all use where go to.Hey, hereafter say again.
Is strong to endure the felling for fainting, ascend island.Is very good, have already been finished on the island an army camp, at least can accept 20,000 people, take care of Hai to lead troops to still have a skill.Now, he gets me, is strolling on the island:"The environment here is quite good, the surge dozen of sea doesn't come up.There is a good gulf, pack ten several ships to have no problem.Other affairs all are carrying on according to the childe's order.The affair that enlists non-commissioned officer also carry on smoothly and originally and my person was recruited more than 2,000s.Hey, person is chosen crack troops by you but throws down, they defy spirit and all want to come, I chose from it will aqueous of 2,beats by dre uk,000."
I am really happy, the felling for fainting is also light a lot of:"Take care of eldest brother, I said, you go of, how?Hey.To, take me to see to that gulf, the later war ship isn't the fishing boat in nowadays, I am afraid that there pack don't descend severals."Taking care of Hai was silly smile to take me to arrive at gulf.
Isn't bad, compare my imagination in of much bigger.Can ast least pack tenth, !I part may be finished after thinking in the brain of building ship, simultaneously compute area.Is a can pack 500 people on board, ten just 5,000, a little bit little hey.Alas, now also only have so.Do it slowly!
"Taking care of eldest brother is a secret base here, you also know, how attain to keep secret, I want to listen to your plan."
"Hey, this affair my specialty.At the beginning, I take everyone.....Hey."I also smiled.
"Take care of eldest brother, isn't that I don't trust, such a troops but a secret weapon, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论