2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre uk iggest an in the pre

I arrived at You Wu's in front, the half squatted down in his in front and asked a way:
"You are You Wu?The king reaches to you how much let you thus work oneslf to the bone for him?"
But don't thought of that particularly five unexpectedly the Pie Be getting more overdo, the slightest ignore my to ask words, see the appearance want to die to support past.I am in mind to laugh behind one's back, regardless whether have You Wu's statement my doesn't matter, because even if is to have statement, I can not also make to Wang Jia what big injury, the attention and old grudge that can be abrupt effectuation Wang Jia.
I stood and said:
"It is really the man of iron Zheng Zheng, can only cherish for the sake of a mean person but without results suffer hardship."
"Mr. Chou really encouraged him, just in the time in the big hall, this guy drive under the old madam of all the urine is in the pants, return be frightenned faint."
Return overdo on seeing is what Du Wei says, he the this time words let everyone ha ha of smile.But this words aroused my deep thought, is the guy that the reason why lets this timidity afraid of death thus of tough.
I ain't intentional of saw You Wu's eyes, inside now already didn't the ray of light of one silk, only one silk of calm and desire, this kind of vision is that so to acquaint with, my at heart a surprised, oneself at the beginning tries to commit suicide of the time is this kind of vision.The Yi cloud of my at heart is a dissipation, see appearance this particularly five affirmation is to know that oneself is certain to die, straight-tempered die a little bit presentablely.
I am in mind to calculate for a while, can let You Wu like this shape, Wang Da's affirmation is to promise many advantages.There is idea in the heart, my station is started to walk to all of Yu martially and nearby, the low voice asks a way:
"This particularly what person do five in homes still have?"
The Yu whole force contemplated for a while, then said:
"Seem to there is also an old Niang that gets sick more, other have no person."
I order and see come to this particularly five still a filial son.Eye pupil a turn there is an idea in my heart, then I return overdo see this five loudnesses say particularly:
"Wu Tang, do you still remember how the 2s that kept watch on our house last time are handled?"
Wu Tang is also a skillful person, see me this a pair shape immediately match with to say:
"Smallly according to master your order, all pick a skin twitch hereafter have already fed a dog."
I keep the smile on the face, Hun however regardless of Yu three Niang public face up of not natural, I order say:
"Bearer, dig for me a little bit deeper of the pit come out."
But I after finishing saying these but have no person to move, I dare to direct the person whom I brings to begin, but see Yu whole force to station beside of the under charge made an expression of eyes, hence a few big fellow hands hold this iron Qiao did, just in a short while of the effort dug out a per persons much deep pit.
"Go in You Wu Fang."
Wu Tang waits I to finish saying and then beganned this time, the small body of You Wu Shou was absolutely light in Wu Tang's hand if Hong hair, You Wu Fang after going in, Wu Tang in the public surprised vision, beginning go toward pit in fill soil, however a few Caos having already returned to absolute being help brothers and also all start a help.
Hun however neglect You Wu's feeling, wait everythings all complete after, everyone just discover that the cool underwater that You Wu early has been collapsed and fainted in the past, was again one Piao went, You Wu is long awake to come over.
I arrived at You Wu nearby and used from think that the most gentle and soft tone says:
"This shells person's skin but a technique to live son, at the beginning I still just east the factory is pleasing to listener to smell this way, cover up prisoner in the pit, exposes head and shave hair light, then set aside so 1 to sew on the head, clipped tightly with the pincers, then again in this wound mercury in the island, your skin will slowly separate with meat, you will feel body best Yang, then you start struggling, but wait you climb out from this pit of time the skin on your body has already taken off down as well, but you return ability on the hoof, just there is already no this person's skin on body ……"



Chapter 158 loosenned river's matter

I am saying and comparing to row on You Wu, but also doing not treat me to finish saying, a sharpen the irritating to the ear surprised noise of shouting is from You Wu of wore out in, shake of I of the ear drums all feel hair painful, I hurriedly lived my own ear with the hands Wu.
Wait as I am once returning absolute being to see You Wu, he has already fainted.My station is started and lightly says:
"Dig out him."
The Du Wei looking at me to ask a way:
"Dig out?Not is say to peel?"
See various person that very white facial expression again, I just feel this Du Wei to is courage's biggest an in the present person.Connect that to declare is kill people numerous Ma Guang Jun are all a little bit surprised to permit to change countenance, but this Du Wei seems to be still to very expect.
I shook to shake head and said:
"Shelled his skin, who tell us the statement."
I led the way to walk to go out after finishing saying, waiting our several individuals is in a room are already in the back yard while seeing You Wu, because Yu three Niangs to this particularly five of anywhere habit of relieving nature is at is can not bear with.
So end I still have no fore interrogate You Wu in the court, can run to this firewood building, however O.K. of is in return calculate clean.
In put last a few table chairs, our several individuals respectively sits on the chair and all has one cup tea and drinks on the table of in front.You Wu lies at not the ground of distance up, but the Du Wei of that nudity chest hair at station at his nearby.
I am one set chin, ordered to order that particularly five say:
"Awake him."
"Hua, " was again cold water of the one hogshead to keep on hurtling, however O.K. I have already anticipated this circumstance, in advance have already jacked up feet, after waiting Du Wei to finish pouring that water, I put feet again at ground up, have never splashed top what mire water, however Yu three Niangs of side of cloth skirt up be a spot spot to order.
Is original the similar stand come over at awake You Wu on the ground like the corpse,beats by dre uk, however vision compare the Huan spread, the affair seeing appearance just frightens him not and lightly.
"You Wu, the king reaches to you how much , let you work oneslf to the bone for him like this?"I the openings ask a way, now is to want to take You Wu's intelligentses don't come to, in the mind have no what consciousness for guarding against come to set export to provide.
"502, however he says a matter empress give at give I 1,002 of ……"
You Wu Shuo half, just return to absolute being, hurriedly shut last mouth, however this time already all late, his look in the eyes becomes very foolish, then says:
"Finish, over."
See him that frightened appearance, I immediately after ask a way:
"1,502 silvers are really a very big handwriting, this is enough the food and drink half generation son of one family of.However if you died those money still have what use, money is an external things, living not to bring to die don't take of, why do you still want to defend with a last-ditch attempt this secret for Wang Jia."
Particularly 50 divide to upsetly say:
"The affair basically has no so simple."
Then You Wu tell everything all we.
Originally particularly five there is the female companion of a childhood friends being called You Qi, with Yu whole martial keep women together only isn't the same person.
This particularly seven is also a keep of thin horse, with other of be kept and raised of thin the horse is similar, not to sell to make a prostitute with brothel in the future, be want to marry a rich family to do a keep woman.
But You Wu Dui, You Qi, is to be dead set, who know afterwards particularly seven was passed by Wang Da who loosen the river to buy in home to make maidservant, two people the time in private meeting be grasped is seeking.Wang Da knew You Wu after being the person whom the Cao helps, make You Wu stage by stage keep on doing according to own designation, but concrete inside story, but You Wu is also nowise know.
If I finish listenning to You Wu, after contemplating for a while, suddenly raised head to looking at Yu whole force to ask a way:
"Listen to Yu eldest brother say, now Cao's helping is cooperated by the authorities to snuff out, whether have this affair?"
Hear I say this Yu whole martial complexions are one An, say:
"Is courtly those officials now all manage to everythings that our Cao helps very careful, make now no one dare to give the goods to us the Cao help to carry, our Cao helps medium brothers to all depend the have a meal of.Have no alternative, I just robbed uncle Ye your company according to the attention of this son of a bitch Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论