2012年11月2日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre ntroduction wayIs

Lead sword Hou to say, however at the time of finishing the joss-stick of Yan Ning to once connect sword, miraculous matter occurrence.
That sword at over Yan Ning joss-stick of gradually transform and send out aureate ray of light in the hand, proper we all drive at present of the view is like to live for attraction of time, the aureate ray of light suddenly spreads to go, at this time at over Yan Ning the hand of the joss-stick up appear a…………Imperial seal?
And still up there is also the shape of a goat, at this time my head suddenly a dizzy, however the Hou thought of a matter, I don't add deliberation of finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to split a head to ask a way:"Ning joss-stick can take a look your chest for me?"
Over joss-stick of Yan Ning hears me once this Mo say and once returned absolute being to counteract hands to hold tight their own dress Jins right away frightened of say:"You ………want to do Shi Mo?I again be not intentionally want to become sword thus of ……….."
I am suddenly surprised to feel at this time I seem to drop a clanger, immediately after explain right away of say:"Not not not, is that the middle that makes me take a look your chest is just right"
Finish the joss-stick of Yan Ning to run to the body Hou of Dai Xi to cry a way at this time:"The elder sister of Dai Xi~China Anne humiliate me~the somebody else isn't intentional again……………,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre.Blare"
The Qi color is good to use the tone blaming to toward me to say at this time:"Is dear, this is your not to, which someone an openings will see somebody else's chest, if you that Mo want to see, should take Ning joss-stick to go out to enjoy a candlelight dinner, however the Hou take the place that she arrives nobody to secretly speak with her just to, you so too direct, the somebody else will feel ashamed"
The pear Ying is red at this time face the small voice toward me to say:"China eldest brother …….If you that Mo want to see of words ……….I can …….Dislike~~abashed dead person…………"The words didn't finish saying and then run to the Qi color good back Hou not to dare to see me
However the Dai Xi still calms down of toward me to ask a way:"China Anne, I believe you in no case will ask completely without a clue and like this, can give us a reasonable explanation?"
This work 16 k novel net exclusive writing version head hair, haven't yet to agree to can not redistribute, take off a plait, more lately the quickest chapters, please visit www.16 ks.Cn!I deeply took a suck at spirit to settle to stop and think to ashamedly touch the head saying at this time:"Execuse me, just I once mentioned that the purpose that I traveked everywhere wanted to look for with you before I became nervous too much, missing 12 absolute being made and 12 absolute being machines,
I doubt that the Ning joss-stick is the person whom I want to seek now, but this sword then I want to seek of absolute being machine.
I want to see the chest of Ning joss-stick because 12 absolute being make of the chests all have a mark, I just want to make sure for a while just, because it has been two years since I sought………….."
BE finishing listenning to my words Hou, their 4 people rounds an opening of together small voice the sectional conference study the reliability of my words, at has been endlessly waited for, thief judge Dai Xi eventually the Wu declare the result of their assize regiments.
"China Anne, can you say the appearance of Shi Mo that the mark of Ning joss-stick chest grows all of a sudden?"The Dai Xi towards me to ask a way
I am suddenly silly to live at this time …….Because ……..I don't know long appearance of Shi Mo as well!I have to crustily skin of head to ashamedly say:"This ……..I also not too clear, I know to is the sign of our national ecliptic 12 temple Capricorns and go to Wu long of how, serious I also describe not to come out ………"
However is proper as I am preparing to be subjected to dead, the Qi color is good to say at this time:"Is dear, you say of ecliptic 12 temples is not from the sketches constituted by 12 starses that program in the sky?Before hundreds of years, we spirit clan a guest who came to is afar ever once mentioned, going to the Wu contents may return to be fond of fog forest checks, I once listenned to as well the elders once saying this matter just"
Hear good this Mo of Qi color on saying to make me breath a sigh of relief on the spot, I suddenly thought of at this time the words before and ever once saying Dai Xi, past I toward Ning joss-stick to ask a way:"Ning joss-stick, just the Dai Xi said your hand up also had an and the bow of this sword same material, can bring over here to see for me?"
Over joss-stick of Yan Ning tooks a look me however the Hou say:"That bow is father's adult to give my gift, see can, however can not rend away!Otherwise cry to let you see!"
I swear to say to the God right away:"I swear~if I rend away the bow of Ning joss-stick~that"Ning joss-stick"(with the unclear sound take in the past) is a pig, so always can?"
Don't know is isn't that she has never noticed to listen to, I finish saying Hou and finish the Yan Ning joss-stick point to nod to say:"This is you say of oh, what to fail to keep promise is a pig, your etc. I for a while, I take" words a finish saying one Deng one Deng walk toward her room
Finish waiting until the joss-stick of Yan Ning to come out Hou in the doorway, at this time pear Ying crest crest my shoulder is thief's thief first of smile to me, however the Hou learns my tone to say:"China eldest brother~ you very Zha oh, I just had already heard you swore of most the Hou is a , that" Ning joss-stick"(with the unclear sound take in the past)is a pig.Quality oh"
"Ha ha ha~BE she by herself didn't notice a person no wonder that, however this time that Mo good luck of find out a set of absolute being to make and the absolute being machine is really old sky of to protect!"I say with smile
In a little while, over Yan Ning the joss-stick take that to return to bow here, she takes bow on the hand to toward our introduction way:"Is this bow, this is my father when I take over "red cloud" to mine, father's adult once said with me at that time, this was a pure our east treasure thing the bow to want me to collect well, the elder sister of Dai Xi "got sick" last time of time wants to do arrows, I just took out it to lend to have fun for the elder sister of Dai Xi"
"Does Dai elder sister Xi get sick?This is the business in the time of Shi Mo I how will the Mo not know?Was free now"pear Ying worried of ask a way
The Dai Xi is red at this time face to say:"Oh~~dislike~don't lift this matter again good?Throw a person to knead very much ……"
The Qi color was good to once connect over Yan Ning at this time joss-stick the bow on the hand say:"The Ning joss-stick lends me to see, Yi!!!!"
The unexpectedly miraculous matter takes place once again, the bow on the Qi color good hand sent out dazzling green light Hou, the ray of light spread Hou, on the her hand many an imperial seal with half person's shape horse.
This time, I only a viewpoint be ………his mama of!Your grandpa's connecting 200 pieces of invoices all didn't is medium to lead and incredibly make me find out two sets of batteries at a time now, true …….Doing not know is current of I should pleased still sad ……
The "ha ha ha~ originally I am also absolute being to make ah, dear of, don't come to identify to be the real convict for a while ah, I can't resist of~" Qi color good ambiguity says
Depend~~this puts clear lure me ……anyway don't see white not to see, ha ha, however when I haven't responded to come over, the Qi color is good and then starts to grasp my hands to her chest up put, however at this time of I also have preparing of a kind of bad omen feeling, indeed as expected ……….Depend ………again is that light!!!!





The fourth gathers a foreign outside article
Renew time:2008-11-512:06:22 chapter word numbers:5556

The life experience of Dai Xi(four)
Concealed month city suburb
Half month Hou, sees tens of thousands new soldiers have already gathered here and prepares to train Hou and sends into to front add manpower resource, while the shell manage also among this row.The shell reason is pulled to walk Hou on that day, then and tirelessly of be sent to here, although hang around wife in the heart female, the on the way also has many opportunity to escapes, however for the sake of afraid bring trouble family to have to forget about it.
However the shell reason knows, east pure each time every several years meeting to strike against once, and the previous shell managed to once participate in as well last time relationship with eastern pure battle, as a result be appointed train together, be directly sent a weapon database to receive a material for 100 men growing, so combining need not following new soldier.
"Is next!"A crude and uncivilized voice is from the weapon database inside spread out
"Oh!"The shell reason then took a stroll to walked into at this time, sees putting everywhere inside the database building is full weapon and material of finished product and semi-processed goods, and still have Xu Dong the craftsman is getting work done faster a creation, a manikin takes a generous character Chinese foot to come over here to ask way to him at this time:"You are shell reason BE?"The shell manages to order, however Hou manikin then big hand a flick to immediately after say:"Here too crowded, follow me!"
In a little while, 2 people come right away database building Hou Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论