2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo ulge secret unintent

Ask you what is the row, I go out to clap a drama for two months, all not knew to once beat you how much time telephone, all incredibly beat impassability, worry dead I, also not know is that you changed number, is still what is the row."
Say some faces that happily looking at me, way:"Incredibly kept a turn small beard, the person good elephant is mature all of a sudden many!"Say to stretch out a hand, touched touch my beard Ran, way:"Is not only mature, and dress up to also have much of a type!The honesty hands over to treat, I ain't nearby staring at, whether had affairs.Carefully I tell a week easy, let her tidy up you."
I helpless way:"How may, I lay so long, there is affairs also having no love affairs."Suddenly realize to divulge secret unintentionally, hurriedly live words.
Anne takes care of the young green a surprised, way:"What lie, what's the matter with you?"This woman is impressionable, is leading long my hand at the moment, suddenly aware of there is a scar on my back of the hand, not from an once grasped my arm, hasty way:"What's the matter with you?"
I hurriedly way:"Nothing important, is ordered small wound!"
Anne is young green where also believe I this is outright lies, for a while leaving no chance to explain, way:"Where get hurt, I saw!"My abouting to speak is free, she unexpectedly a bring about my clothes, then of one's exclaiming , on the whole body that sees me, is all numerous knife Bas.
Anne takes care of the young green eyes Be getting reder all of a sudden, hasty way:"What's the matter with you?Was how can many to harm so more?Is what Xiao a life time hero harm you?I get even with him!"
I shake, soft track:"Be free of and have been already passed by, do you see me ain't thoroughly?Say again to don't close his business as well."The Yuan has a head, the debt contains lord, although I am really subjected to him tired just got so many knives, however this matter I can really don't put on his debt.
Anne is young the green Xian shows of finger lightly from my body a way scar formation up once wipe, the canthus Qin wears tears flower, way:"Is all that I ain't good, let you eat so many bitter, I want not to make you deal with him, you also can't so.Let easy to understand way of week, will kill mine."
I smiled to know and lightly embraced her, on her forehead kiss in person, soft track:"Is true Be free, you didn't see now me aming very strong and healthy,Beats by Dr Dre solo!"Say I lightly embrace her and turned turn, way:"See have no, similar very emollient!"
Anne is young green to take lachrymal face up become all of a sudden red, wait I to put settle she, just Pei I am a , way:"All day will wear gleeful expression of, don't know that the somebody else is to really worry you?Is quick to say with me, exactly took place what matter?"
I lead long her to the sofa to sit in seat of honor bottom, told her the matter that takes place for this period of time, certainly the danger of that war describes with a delicate touch of brush past, in case frighten her.
The Rao is such, Anne young green still frighten behind afraid not already, the hand stretches into from my clothes and lightly fondles my scar, soft judo:"Is still painful?"Brush past my skin in her finger, let me have one silk hemp the pleasant sensation of the Yang, the nose carries to smell her cool body joss-stick, at heart not from on floating, that kind of long-last Zhi interest empress of the impulse feeling arise spontaneously.
Anne young green obviously is feel my breath is some hurriedly, lifted up head to lightly stare my one eye, say with smile:"What bad idea is the bad guy beating?"
My stem coughed a , way:"Nothing important."Anne is young green to cover up the head into my bosom, with thin if the gnat shouts of orotund way:"You if want, I can promise yours at any time, however your body just exactly, had better not."
I am long to vomit tone, finally endure next the flame of sexual desire of at heart, way:"I didn't°yet so not through lure, say that I know again, you don't like mine, I don't hope you with requite favors of mindset with I become intimate with."
On smiling, Anne's young green Xi Xi's way:"You ever once liked me again!Your in the mind is easy for a week, I am the clearest however."
I the lowly body go, on that face lightly kissed for a while, way:"Preserve this ambiguity good, the men and women's, also not can existence love desire of."Anne is young to is green to raise head, settle settle the ground saw my along while and suddenly said with smile:"You become a lot, with I saw you till now for the first time, you really become a lot and more and more had results to show the familiar man's flavor.Probably and one day, I really fancy yours!"
I lightly on smiling, way:"Meeting?"
Anne is young green to smile sweetly, way:"Hold close me!"My Zheng for a while, still keep tightly embracing her, soft track:"How?"
"Promise me, everything wants ten thousand matter cautions, I can not revenge, but I really don't hope that you occupy."
There is silk in my heart move, in this gray life, oneself if calculating to have a little is a little bit bright and would be these lovely of beauty bosom friend.
Anne is young to is green to raise head, on the my mouth lightly on kissing, suddenly say with smile:"I just delivered a Shi with myself.If one day, you can really carry out your target, I will definitely use the most beautiful foppery and respond most warmly, with you thoroughly joys love 1!Will definitely of!"


28 logjam



The 4x4 is on-line to run fast in the coast, this is already the sixth day that we come out, these six days in, we went to and close to another S City of province, and almost walked the coast line that saves several hundred kilometers.Being each to arrive is a , the Xiao a life time heros all take out map to without intermission and cautiously study geography and take various road transportation marking, then keep getting on the car a turn of marking in the map.At last and carefully deposit a computer.
He hasn't been saying the purpose of this trip, but I know, I leave a target already and near one step.Almost can affirm, we come to lead of the location, all is he may choose to pass in and out sea in the future of stop to depend to order.Its purpose isn't a smuggle, an illegal drug selling.If I guess quite goodly, the Xiao is completely after that day holds a meeting, have already handed over these matters to gradually do to he, everybody has everybody's behaviour style, the Xiao a life time hero chooses of bargain method probably be pass to use the method that the speed boat transfers toward the open sea.This method although the thou is old, always the most effective, at conveyance with sell dirty ascend have incomparable superiority.
I is unique can make, only with ownly record heart, record down at 1.1:00.The place specially keeping in mind to him, I also diligently remember, sighs us come of is all some signs of human beings rare to of fishing village and gulf, many places are all similar in the felling.If not on the map marking, memorization, can hardly stick down all locations, and I also not know he hereafter will choose where.
Looking at him to pound on the notebook, I am a bit helpless.Don't say we these several days always the morning and night get along with and also live in the same and large tent in the evening, the opportunity that I basically can not find to start, even if I have an opportunity, can not also open his computer.That is a set to identify with the fingerprint just to switch on, and the constitution contains the computer of password.Although I still am unlikely to the computer to blind extent,want to attain to crack a password, this isn't what I can make.
The car opens at the Hao east.After once rounding a knoll head, originally have already intended that the hero of the Xiao a life time of return journey suddenly signals hint everyone to on foot go to neighborhood and see again.We climb ascend this, face diffused ocean, the Xiao a life time hero wiped to wipe the sweat on the face and suddenly said with smile:"This position is quite good, leave a highway not not far near, the small wharf of the small fishing village of neighborhood is very quite good."
Ordered to nod at the Hao east, way:"Is quite good, however location like this, we found out at least several ten."Xiao a life time hero Hey Hey the Yin smile, way:"Being more many is more good, however see, just set up a few temporary cargo bays, is also a not small investment."
In my heart on moving, know to finally find out a set of words of opportunity, not from set up for the shape that the milli- has no knowledge to ask way:"Does elder brother Jie want to set up cargo bay?How to set up at so some out-of-the-way place?Feel nothing important efficiency?And the transportation is also not that convenient."
Xiao a life time hero and at the Hao east not from smile towards seeing a, the Xiao a life time hero clapped to clap my shoulder, way:"Although you just heel I soon, however I can make you come out this time, take you for your own person.Some matters I don't want to deceive you as well.I think that you can also guess, I don't do Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论