2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro y cloth …… This

Know it in heart, I push him to come out to just be a shield and use to deal with thunder fox such of guy of.The control power that is real the ground is still me.Seven uncles' an ages, and then paralyzed to sit a wheel chair.And fade out for several years, early impossible contend for with me what.
Contain to smile on"everybody ……" my face, but this smiling face is very mild:"Today, big parts of person of same beliefs of whole Vancouver all come together at here.It is a rare good opportunity to us."I leisurely and slowly way:"The front for a while has already taken place too many unpleasantly affair, also take place too many troubles.Whether being a police is also good, still everyone in, all suffered huge great damage or not.Can say, now the whole way of Vancouver up, all became one regiment indiscriminately!"
I slowly say, eyes looking at the nether person at the same time, no one opens mouth to interrupt me, just all some vacant los wear I.Don't know that I am exactly and what mean.
"Disorder isn't a good phenomenon."My Song shrugs shoulders Bang, lifted to raise finger and looking at them:"I know.Dispute and Sao that pursues this now are indiscriminately how to starts, already the very difficult reason knows exactly is who the ground Be getting wronger.Down to date position, I think that the detention rooms in the police station all have already filled up our person and also have ground everyone at, these days of.The police strongly sweeps a black activity and makes everyone's businesses all suffer huge great damage!No matter is a hand, still money ……certainly.There is also site."
"What do you exactly mean to say?"
Finally someone opened mouth to ask me 1.The openings is darkly a skin person, the whole body dark color grain western dress, Asian Indian of typical model.
"What I meant to say is ……peace."I smiled to smile:"It has been several days since everyone fully beats so, I think to all beat enough.Today, I hope to take this opportunity and let everyone sit here and talk it over affair, then ……"I a doorway:" This door after, I hope since today.On the avenue of Vancouver, it not be having again to so much fight."
"Fuck, " a white man immediately stood and stared me to loudly say 1:"HolyMotherofgod!Do you think who you are?You have what qualifications request at do of the owner listen to yours?"
I saw his one eye and recognized out, this man called"Lai Er, , remember last time in the police station, the his relationship with promise was quite good.Want to come to once is a guy that there was equal powerful supporter in the police as well.
The local white man here is all black to help, always not too can see us these foreignly new to immigrate, I speak words like this now, nature will someone isn't great.
I am nowise angry, saw his one eye chillily:"Mr. Bill, I can answer your first question first:I am a big turn of small five.If you still incognizant my words ……my thinking to be very quick me will make you leave a deep impression!"I this sentence say not not tightly slowly, see equanimity, even the corner of mouth still takes one silk smile ……can associate the habit that I work, this Bill immediately on facial expression of face one Jiang, have some to avoid being seen in look in the eyes.
"Secondary problem I can also answer you, be why want to listen to mine."I the simply body hereafter depended near, the chair also hereafter moved to move and suddenly raised to have a pair of feet, raising of Gao Gao at table up, cold looking at him, Ao however way:"Because I know, if everyone again don't come to a stop a negotiation, again continue to keep on beating so, not three day, will lead to the black activity of more large-scalely sweeping of the police!At the same time ……also because my current fist is the biggest!The person of the strongest real strenght has the power Fa Hao Shi Ling ……this answer of mine, you satisfied?"
Bill's one face is complicated, I see, he really wants to become angry, but again some don't dare.He formerly of the powerful supporter should be a promise, but the promise fell from power now, but the secret society of his under charge, the influence doesn't calculate too greatly.The nature of real white man secret society biggest influence is a hellish angel, but he only is with nearby have some leftover rice at the hellish angel just.
Hesitated for a while, the white man proper proud mental state still kept occupying the last breeze, he humed 1 and looking at me, loudly way:"I come to take part in Mr. Fang's burial rites and completely is placed in courtesy today, you don't want to think that I am because of fearing.Vancouver is Vancouver forever!Isn't your world of these yellow race monkeys!"
Finish saying, he raises head big the step walked to go out toward the doorway.
I didn't obstruct, even the bottoms didn't move for a while.At the time that Bill stepped out, I looking at everyone here at the same time:"Still have who want to walk of, might as well now but say 1 first."
Hesitated for a while, green day the inside and Bill relate to nearer the big guy of a small secret society also stood, also an Iran also stood,beats by dre pro.
I blew voice whistle and smiled to looking at them:"OK, if is two to also want to walk, I completely have no opinion."
This words come out.Immediately shout stood up 56 people again all of a sudden, is all person of one square big guy class, and someone looking at me, the way of Du Rang:"Young man.Don't be too overbearing, otherwise of words, you will it is can hardly for hopeless situation to see."
For this kind of parlance, I am just light a smile:"It is overbearing because of having overbearing capital.Has capital but overbearing person, would it is can hardly for hopeless situation to see."
Looking at these people to all start to leave the seat walks toward doorway of, I lightly sighed tone and slowly said 1:"Leave this room, be announce the hostile position that you will stand on the big turn up.Did the everybody want to know?"
My words make some people hesitate for a while ……of the after all big turn the head is still here!The real strenght of the big turn lets person's afraid more!
What does the big turn represent?Big turn on the mafia of North America, represent "bloody" and"tough""cruel"!
Some people stopped a step, also still some people aren't moved by me.Pushed door to walk to go out.My in the mind sighs and seem after all is that I am still young, people usually will look down upon young man.But seven uncles ……he can deal with thunder fox in strategic.But for these big guys in river's lake ……one retired for several years.Nest at a break to wash a car store in of disabled old man, is can not the town live theirs.
Have several individuals be finally threatenned sex ground language to frighten by me, although stand, the Leng is over there and walk also not BE.Back also not BE.
I looking at them and show a smiling face on the face:"Several if temporarily don't want to walk, rather sit down first to listen to me finish saying words.OK?"
Are a step for them, this several individuals finally re- came back to sit down.
I took a look the person of table surroundings, totally left 11.
These 11 personal insides, in addition to I, seven uncles, thunder fox and fatty outside, the other secret society ground person totally has 7.These seven secret society inside, 2 are what China helps, one is an Italian the shell give Ni.Still have four the remaining, one is Arab, one is a white man, also have two then Indian.
"Everybody, you will for the correct decision that you leave but feel joy."I smiled a to smile, then suddenly sat to keep body and stood from the chair, then walked to behind place near the wall in table ground.Is originally a curtain here, I slowly untie a cordage and let go of of a spool of thickly cloth ……
This be not what curtain, but a huge map!
"Everybody, everyone all definitely acquaints with very much, this is the map of Vancouver."I smiled to smile and slowly pushed away half to tread and stood by the side of the map up.
This really is an open widely downtown map in Vancouver of number.However be painted with the different expression of eyes by me a cake of is a piece of.Is more important, my color in that a bit of a bit of, all is that I stuck up with the differently colorful slip afterwards.
"Mr. Chen Yang, you is this what mean?" Shell's giving Ni is after all me and I am a , soon openings to led to open a topic.
"Everyone saw, this top was colourful of these east Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论